Program outcomes [PO`s]
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering fundamentals in the field of electronics and communication.
2. Problem analysis: An ability to identify, formulate and analyze Electronics and Communication Engineering Problems using Engineering techniques.
3. Design/development of solutions: An ability to design solutions for complex Engineering problems using electronic systems to meet the desired needs of safety, health and environment.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: To design, analyze and synthesis Electronics and Communication systems using research based knowledge and research methods.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineers and EDA tools which include prediction and modelling of complex electronics and communication systems.
6. The engineer and society: Shouldering the professional responsibilities to assess societal, legal, contemporary and cultural issues.
7. Environment and sustainability: An ability to understand the principles and environmental friendly practices for the sustainable development in the field of electronics and communication Engineering Understand and adhere to professional ethics in Engineering practice.
8. Ethics: Understand and adhere to professional ethics in Engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: An ability to function efficiently as an individual and as a member or leader of a team in multidisciplinary fields.
10. Communication: An ability to comprehend, communicate and present effectively in the society at large.
11. Project management and finance: An ability to apply managing skills to develop and execute projects in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: An ability to develop self-confidence for continuing education and life-long learning process.
Programme educational objectives [PEO`s]
1. Prepare graduates to be professionals, Practicing engineers and entrepreneurs in the field of Electronics and communication.
2. To acquire sufficient knowledge base for innovative techniques in design and development of tools and systems.
3. Capable of competing globally in multidisciplinary field.
4. Achieve personal and professional success with awareness and commitment to ethical and social responsibilities as an individual as well as a team.
5. Graduates will maintain and improve technical competence through continuous learning process.